All the channel overload lights come on as soon as power is applied. Not finding what you are looking for? Interesting, their database must be back up and running. It's worth a thousand words.
Peavey t60 manufacture date (Guitarsite)
Here is some serial number related info that Chip had posted on the original T forum quite some time ago. Unfortunately the archive containing this old serial number information has a problem and is currently shut down. Since the T guitars were manufactured at the same time as the basses, the serial numbers are similar and were not separated between guitar and bass, just as they were produced.
This is from the Peavey website. Do I need a specific cable for the foot switch? The word has no meaning anymore.
Peavey predator serial number dating
List of Peavey guitars
Mine is natural with maple neck. Finishes other than natural are worth more also worth more with a rosewood fretboard. Since it doesn't affect current production it hasn't been a high priority. Answer questions, speed dating in earn points and help others Answer questions.
Serial numbers - Serial number dating
This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Please enter a valid email address. Does anyone know what the original price of it was, or currently is? Ask a Question Usually answered in minutes!
My Dad used this for years. Here's their contact page Peavey com. Surprising, I guess, since usually I get a clear answer immediately. Search Forums Recent Posts.
Can you date this Peavey Predator
Serial numbers peavey
- Let you know if i find anything.
- If you have the name burned in - that is one that Chip has worked on in recent years.
- My take on it was that the old data bass crashed and they haven't been able to retrieve any info from it.
- You can't post answers that contain an email address.
- During the last few years, I have received more than a few Ts that were the very first ones made on the gunstock carving machine and the Ekstrom-Carlson router, before production was even in sight.
- We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
At this time they are not able to date instruments and they don't have any idea when or if they'll get the capability to do so again. Note that the decimal points progressed through the eight numerals and the last of the ten had two decimals. Do not include any spaces in your answer. Below is my exchange with Peavey. In Reply to Al's Guitar Gallery.
Without you, we obviously would not be here. Find it on Ebay or check your local pawn shop's Blue Book. Does anyone know anything about this guitar and why the name is burned into the front of it. Or is there a problem with the amp? My serial number starts with there must have been plenty sold.
According to what I am reading, that makes it a model? Perhaps odd was the wrong word. They're have that sn archived. Can you help me determine the age and possibly a value. So, radiocarbon dating bbc don't take the list here as gospel.
For this reason, we are now unable to respond to these requests. They can't date imported Peavey's. Can you please tell me what year this was made?
Sounds like they're having a tech problem with a database. Can you tell me if you ever found a source for a price list. The dates given here are pretty accurate. This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. What code is in the image?
- No, not replacement parts, just to know what year.
- Click here to view the original discussion.
- It's not something the factory did.
- It's doubtful you will be able to find the one specific cabinet with this serial number.
- The email address entered is already associated to an account.
While you are there download a manual and see what a wonderful instrument this is. They normally sell for what they cost new. Your best answer would be to contact Peavey directly.
Are you a Peavey Music Expert? Please i need to know the dating of my Peavey t. So I whipped the peavey out and busted a nut all over it.
Your answer needs to include more details to help people. Also check labels on the original box it came in. More Print this page Share this page.